Ky Drivers License

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradmullins007

Several months back I was at an interview for an EMT position and somehow during this time I bumped a gentlemans' vehicle unbeknownst to me. Well we ended up in court and I accepted the punishment as 90 days of probation (leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid) was the charge... mind you this was a vehicle no one was in and in a parking lot I further agreed that if the insurance did not cover the damage then I would make restitution. Low and behold I was pulled over today for speeding as I am a transport driver. I was then taken to jail for driving on a suspended license without receiving any notification of this ordeal. I was not sentenced by the judge or county attorney to have my license suspended only the above punishment. While sitting in jail the pre-trial official told me Frankfort DMV makes that decision not the Judge and COunty Attorney...is this correct? And is there a way to get a hardship license considering I make my living and support my family by driving for the RailRoad.
UNlucky in Kentucky,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back