Parole, Probation knowledge and facts of parole

Status
Not open for further replies.

casey1

Can I parole ro my boyfriends where our 4 year old dayghfer us even if we have a domestic un the past. I have done everything they asked of me. Can someone help??

Can I parole ro my boyfriends where our 4 year old dayghfer us even if we have a domestic un the past. I have done everything they asked of me. Can someone help??

Where you live on parole is determined by the parole board via your parole agent.
If you're thinking of allowing a parolee to live with you, forget it, unless you want his or her parole agent to make your life difficult.

Many parolees fail to adapt and adjust, settling back into their old habits.
They can't get jobs, so they begin breaking laws.
Often very unsavory characters will start hanging around your home, and your valuables go missing.
If you have children, they can get molested.

If you still want to allow a parolee to live in your home, you'll have to undergo background checks, investigations, home inspections, and you're liable to get parole agents knocking on your door at all hours checking up on the parolee.

Talk to the parole board near your home for more details and consult with the potential parolee.

Good luck.

Last edited:

If you want to live with your boyfriend and child, and there are no conditions of release or court orders preventing this, then you need to ask your parole officer if this is okay.

Have you asked your parole officer about the move? If so, what was his or her reply to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back