Kidnapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

civilianlaw

A relative of mine will soon be receiving a lot of money from his parents estate. I wish to make sure he gets nothing for he commited acts of severe incest on my sisters and I, for which he did get in trouble for (some jail time). But he did not get held responsible in a formal fashion or receive jail time for kidnapping me when I was about 7 years old. My question is, can I still go after him on the kidnapping charge which led to acts of severe incest or does statue of limitations apply here. I am thinking I can do something since the catholic churches have gone back decades to reimburse victims. It has been 27 years since I was kidnapped. I would rather have some sort of sealed complaint with full compensation so that he cannot have the inheritance disbursed to his wife, thus allowing access to himself but not to his victims. ( I plan on dividing the settlement between my sisters and I.) Your advice is so greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Civilianlaw

the only thing i know for sure and can give you advise is that statue of limitations doesnt start till after your 18, so if this happened before then that time doesnt count.so say its 25 years (hypathiticly) and the events took place when you where 14 then you still have plenty of time because the 25 wouldnt start till after your 18th birthday.

Thank you. That really will help as I did not know the statue of limitations begins after I turned 18. Now only if I could find an attorney in Alaska who can take my case on a based on settlement only payout. Wish me luck. Proceeding with vigor, Civilianlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back