Kelli Christina v. Brad Pitt, Make It Right Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. One would think that a woman with her high level job would be more cautious, intelligent and sensible.

WOW. Unless you actually have reviewed the case? Keep your comments to yourself. Figure out a celebrity broke a federal protective order 2020 on a bad media blast to cover up.

A scorned lover, even a scammed lover, will exact her/his/it's revenge.

Where are the attorneys with a heart and soul for justice?

I am the criticized Pro Se business business professional that was praised for the litigation against Brad Pitt and Make It Right Foundation in 2020. I ran the case with one of the strongest paralegals in the United States of America and trained by top attorneys that believed a 150% in the case. The Texas government officials helped and assisted with filing Brad Pitt and fan collections into the Texas and California attorney general's office and two years of filing by this Pro Se female that worked on government affairs over a decade in this country. In 2023, the Romance Investigation launched with homeland security. I took this case up a notch and into federal investigations. All victims have emails, hotlines and online instructions for filing into their state attorney general's office for investigations.

In 2022, I started in Pro Se with Houston David regarding libel, slander, and defacement and 355 bad articles against my CEO name and reputation last summer. I paid a slander and defacement company with articles all over my name still and current day. Legal letters were sent to the media that skipped my storyline all together and legal letters sent out to celebrity Brad Pitt and Plan B Entertainment all ignored. My two Texas companies smashed into the walls with damage because I took a fight for fan victims in this country. After ruining my name, litigation, bad media and damaged companies then I can report all fan collections are open for business for more fraud, abuse and fan's money stolen.

My attorneys for decades are retired, and they would have backed me up and WON this case a couple of years ago. What happens with the good people of the world that stop believing in attorneys?

Kelli Christina

Where are the attorneys with a heart and soul for justice?

I am the criticized Pro Se business business professional that was praised for the litigation against Brad Pitt and Make It Right Foundation in 2020. I ran the case with one of the strongest paralegals in the United States of America and trained by top attorneys that believed a 150% in the case. The Texas government officials helped and assisted with filing Brad Pitt and fan collections into the Texas and California attorney general's office and two years of filing by this Pro Se female that worked on government affairs over a decade in this country. In 2023, the Romance Investigation launched with homeland security. I took this case up a notch and into federal investigations. All victims have emails, hotlines and online instructions for filing into their state attorney general's office for investigations.

In 2022, I started in Pro Se with Houston David regarding libel, slander, and defacement and 355 bad articles against my CEO name and reputation last summer. I paid a slander and defacement company with articles all over my name still and current day. Legal letters were sent to the media that skipped my storyline all together and legal letters sent out to celebrity Brad Pitt and Plan B Entertainment all ignored. My two Texas companies smashed into the walls with damage because I took a fight for fan victims in this country. After ruining my name, litigation, bad media and damaged companies then I can report all fan collections are open for business for more fraud, abuse and fan's money stolen.

My attorneys for decades are retired, and they would have backed me up and WON this case a couple of years ago. What happens with the good people of the world that stop believing in attorneys?

Kelli Christina
By posting this same post over and over, you are making yourself appear mentally ill. You should stop.

What happens with the good people of the world that stop believing in attorneys

Never believe in human beings, most of them will eventually disappoint you.

However, the entirety of humanity will generally, positively amaze you.

Human beings, for the most part are well intentioned.

Institutions, some institutions, will very often make you smile; occasionally repair your broken belief and trust.

Remember, our nation was built by human beings.

That said, none of us are perfect.

Consequently, nothing humans create will ever be perfect.

However, our system of justice has always given me hope for tomorrow.

Thanks to that philosophy, I've had some part in helping many people throughout my legal career.

Kelli Christina, regardless of who you are and regardless of who has or has not "read the case" (and it's not up to you to decide who has and hasn't) the rules of this forum require that you post your comments ONCE. Not multiple times. I am closing this thread until you decide that you can follow the same rules everyone else has to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back