Kelli Christina v. Brad Pitt, Make It Right Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
Jurisdiction
Texas
I thought this was an interesting high profile case of online fraud via catfishing.

It was reported that a lawsuit was filed in the Eastern District Court of Texas by a healthcare CEO, Kelli Christina, against actor Brad Pitt and his Make it Right foundation claiming that she was defrauded by him for at least $100,000 for no-show appearance at her company events and ultimately Pitt reneged on promises to marry her when the money dried up. Pitt's attorneys responded (in a motion to dismiss) that Christina appeared have been catfished and several clever scammers who impersonated Pitt online .

Brad Pitt is being sued by healthcare CEO claiming he pocketed $40k in appearance fees | Daily Mail Online

After reading the complaint it's quite clear that she doesn't make clear at all what it meant in allegeldy being "approached" by Pitt and "persuaded" to do several things. Payments were made to several different bank accounts without arousing suspicion. I was curious to know what attorney would possibly file such a lawsuit and searches in Google indicate that Christina Kelli may have filed pro se in the lawsuit against Pitt.

I thought this was an interesting high profile case of online fraud via catfishing.

It was reported that a lawsuit was filed in the Eastern District Court of Texas by a healthcare CEO, Kelli Christina, against actor Brad Pitt and his Make it Right foundation claiming that she was defrauded by him for at least $100,000 for no-show appearance at her company events and ultimately Pitt reneged on promises to marry her when the money dried up. Pitt's attorneys responded (in a motion to dismiss) that Christina appeared have been catfished and several clever scammers who impersonated Pitt online .

Brad Pitt is being sued by healthcare CEO claiming he pocketed $40k in appearance fees | Daily Mail Online

After reading the complaint it's quite clear that she doesn't make clear at all what it meant in allegeldy being "approached" by Pitt and "persuaded" to do several things. Payments were made to several different bank accounts without arousing suspicion. I was curious to know what attorney would possibly file such a lawsuit and searches in Google indicate that Christina Kelli may have filed pro se in the lawsuit against Pitt.
Wow. One would think that a woman with her high level job would be more cautious, intelligent and sensible.

searches in Google indicate that Christina Kelli may have filed pro se in the lawsuit against Pitt.

A scorned lover, even a scammed lover, will exact her/his/it's revenge.

And the judgment appears to be in - a dismissal in favor of Brad Pitt. The plaintiff was reported to have been asking Hollywood to get involved and take more responsibility to prevent catfishing and scammers. Advise to all - it is probably a good idea to require the use of video communication, such as Skype, Line, KakaoTalk, WeChat, WhatsApp, Zoom, Meet, Teams or Facetime before considering any decisions to become betrothed to a Hollywood A-lister.

Real Brad Pitt wins legal case against woman duped by fake Brad Pitt

Looks like one of the other boardies decided to read this one as well because the recap entry was only ten minutes old. Anyhow, here's the original filing:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.txed.199160/gov.uscourts.txed.199160.1.3.pdf

and the ultimate dismissal order:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.txed.199160/gov.uscourts.txed.199160.38.0.pdf

This was dismissed (without prejudice) solely on the personal jurisdiction grounds in that Pitt and the related companies were not involved enough in Texas to be sued in Texas court. I supposed she's free to continue on in an appropriate venue. The fact that Brad Pitt wasn't actually involved in any of this hasn't been a subject of that motion. In earlier motions to dismiss it adds that Pitt didn't have any dealings with the plaintiff and that she admitted she now knows that Pitt wasn't actually who she was communicating with.

Last edited:
Brad Pitt lawsuit due to hit California- Inside details from Kelli Christina

Kelli Christina brings a lot of documentation, proof, and evidence to the table regarding the inside details of the Brad Pitt lawsuit. The case was currently dismissed in Texas over personal jurisdiction matters and stipulations versus the inside claims and allegations. The Texas judge handling the case hinted on refiling in California where Brad Pitt resides and decisions on the case moving forward are in process. Kelli is a politician that has worked part time government projects for ten years along-side running her healthcare company. The Brad Pitt lawsuit was launched for a cause and purpose in this country regarding celebrity cooperation towards fan collections. This is a government project Kelli launched with Texas government officials in the summer of 2019; The general idea is attention towards correcting and fixing the Hollywood fan collections and systems so that both parties including celebrities and fans might have better future success. The Brad Pitt lawsuit outlines all the laws broken towards the fans within the celebrity networks and fan collections. This lawsuit is being known as: The case of Brad Pitt 50% guilty and Brad Pitt 50% innocent outlined in the discovery.

Fans in this country are being abused, conned, lied, manipulated and their money stolen from the celebrity networks and collectively these systems have not been repaired in years. Every year the problems worsen so new internet laws are being created by the government; it will include new Hollywood laws and controls via social media platforms. We have a lot of activity running "under the radar" that needs some focus and attention for honest fan collections where nobody gets hurt in the process.

For Kelli Christina, the Brad Pitt problems started in March of 2018 and the first Brad Pitt came from Instagram (she thought scam), but he immediately gave her a Los Angeles, CA direct phone line. The phone line was checked with her private security company and confirmed to be Brad Pitt. She would get hit with multiple Brad Pitt's in the next couple years which immediately raised "red flags." All collections and illegal activity were reported to Brad Pitt starting with Make It Right foundation in the fall 2018. The real celebrity Brad Pitt ignored communication for a year and a half; Brad and his organizations had the responsibility to investigate the "fake Brad Pitts" and it is literally impossible to get away with the negligence claims. All communication was ignored through Make It Right foundation, Plan B Entertainment, Brad's home in Los Angeles CA and Brad Pitt's Beverly Hills CA attorney. Meanwhile, this entire matter was taken seriously with Texas media and Texas government officials since May 2019. Where was Brad Pitt?

In prior articles, it was stated that Kelli Christina was "probably a victim of Catfish." However, in her discovery there is an investigation ran through Social Catfish and reverse image lookup with Brad Pitt pictures. Social Catfish has an investigation site used in 2019 to verify whether you have a REAL or FAKE imposter, fraud, crook, or scammer. Kelli has 6 original photos of Brad Pitt in her possession where Social Catfish verified the real celebrity. These pictures were never on the internet, so it is not possible for a crook, scammer, or fraud to steal your identity. The investigation verified the real Brad Pitt is involved with some fan collections. The question remains: How much money is Brad Pitt collecting from his fans in this country?

The media hasn't taken the time with Kelli Christina personally regarding any details of this lawsuit against Brad Pitt or the specific cause she is representing including needed cooperation with fan collection clean up in this country. Ms. Christina has a proposed project in with government officials since 2019 and she handed Brad Pitt's attorneys the proposed solutions this summer. A live interview will be coming via UTUBE within a week from Texas on updates.

Brad Pitt lawsuit due to hit California- Inside details from Kelli Christina

Kelli Christina brings a lot of documentation, proof, and evidence to the table regarding the inside details of the Brad Pitt lawsuit. The case was currently dismissed in Texas over personal jurisdiction matters and stipulations versus the inside claims and allegations. The Texas judge handling the case hinted on refiling in California where Brad Pitt resides and decisions on the case moving forward are in process. Kelli is a politician that has worked part time government projects for ten years along-side running her healthcare company. The Brad Pitt lawsuit was launched for a cause and purpose in this country regarding celebrity cooperation towards fan collections. This is a government project Kelli launched with Texas government officials in the summer of 2019; The general idea is attention towards correcting and fixing the Hollywood fan collections and systems so that both parties including celebrities and fans might have better future success. The Brad Pitt lawsuit outlines all the laws broken towards the fans within the celebrity networks and fan collections. This lawsuit is being known as: The case of Brad Pitt 50% guilty and Brad Pitt 50% innocent outlined in the discovery.

Fans in this country are being abused, conned, lied, manipulated and their money stolen from the celebrity networks and collectively these systems have not been repaired in years. Every year the problems worsen so new internet laws are being created by the government; it will include new Hollywood laws and controls via social media platforms. We have a lot of activity running "under the radar" that needs some focus and attention for honest fan collections where nobody gets hurt in the process.

For Kelli Christina, the Brad Pitt problems started in March of 2018 and the first Brad Pitt came from Instagram (she thought scam), but he immediately gave her a Los Angeles, CA direct phone line. The phone line was checked with her private security company and confirmed to be Brad Pitt. She would get hit with multiple Brad Pitt's in the next couple years which immediately raised "red flags." All collections and illegal activity were reported to Brad Pitt starting with Make It Right foundation in the fall 2018. The real celebrity Brad Pitt ignored communication for a year and a half; Brad and his organizations had the responsibility to investigate the "fake Brad Pitts" and it is literally impossible to get away with the negligence claims. All communication was ignored through Make It Right foundation, Plan B Entertainment, Brad's home in Los Angeles CA and Brad Pitt's Beverly Hills CA attorney. Meanwhile, this entire matter was taken seriously with Texas media and Texas government officials since May 2019. Where was Brad Pitt?

In prior articles, it was stated that Kelli Christina was "probably a victim of Catfish." However, in her discovery there is an investigation ran through Social Catfish and reverse image lookup with Brad Pitt pictures. Social Catfish has an investigation site used in 2019 to verify whether you have a REAL or FAKE imposter, fraud, crook, or scammer. Kelli has 6 original photos of Brad Pitt in her possession where Social Catfish verified the real celebrity. These pictures were never on the internet, so it is not possible for a crook, scammer, or fraud to steal your identity. The investigation verified the real Brad Pitt is involved with some fan collections. The question remains: How much money is Brad Pitt collecting from his fans in this country?

The media hasn't taken the time with Kelli Christina personally regarding any details of this lawsuit against Brad Pitt or the specific cause she is representing including needed cooperation with fan collection clean up in this country. Ms. Christina has a proposed project in with government officials since 2019 and she handed Brad Pitt's attorneys the proposed solutions this summer. A live interview will be coming via UTUBE within a week from Texas on updates.

Are you claiming to be Kelli Christina...as in the Kelli Christina from the suit?

Are you claiming to be Kelli Christina...as in the Kelli Christina from the suit?

Yes. I am sending out FACTUAL information that wasn't reported by the media. They tend to report only what they want. I have a live interview coming UTUBE next week for the public so that they can hear true facts.

Where are the attorneys with a heart and soul for justice?

I am the criticized Pro Se business business professional that was praised for the litigation against Brad Pitt and Make It Right Foundation in 2020. I ran the case with one of the strongest paralegals in the United States of America and trained by top attorneys that believed a 150% in the case. The Texas government officials helped and assisted with filing Brad Pitt and fan collections into the Texas and California attorney general's office and two years of filing by this Pro Se female that worked on government affairs over a decade in this country. In 2023, the Romance Investigation launched with homeland security. I took this case up a notch and into federal investigations. All victims have emails, hotlines and online instructions for filing into their state attorney general's office for investigations.

In 2022, I started in Pro Se with Houston David regarding libel, slander, and defacement and 355 bad articles against my CEO name and reputation last summer. I paid a slander and defacement company with articles all over my name still and current day. Legal letters were sent to the media that skipped my storyline all together and legal letters sent out to celebrity Brad Pitt and Plan B Entertainment all ignored. My two Texas companies smashed into the walls with damage because I took a fight for fan victims in this country. After ruining my name, litigation, bad media and damaged companies then I can report all fan collections are open for business for more fraud, abuse and fan's money stolen.

My attorneys for decades are retired, and they would have backed me up and WON this case a couple of years ago. What happens with the good people of the world that stop believing in attorneys?

Kelli Christina

Oh brother.

I am the criticized Pro Se business business professional that was praised for the litigation against Brad Pitt and Make It Right Foundation in 2020. I ran the case with one of the strongest paralegals in the United States of America and trained by top attorneys that believed a 150% in the case. The Texas government officials helped and assisted with filing Brad Pitt and fan collections into the Texas and California attorney general's office and two years of filing by this Pro Se female that worked on government affairs over a decade in this country. In 2023, the Romance Investigation launched with homeland security. I took this case up a notch and into federal investigations. All victims have emails, hotlines and online instructions for filing into their state attorney general's office for investigations.

In 2022, I started in Pro Se with Houston David regarding libel, slander, and defacement and 355 bad articles against my CEO name and reputation last summer. I paid a slander and defacement company with articles all over my name still and current day. Legal letters were sent to the media that skipped my storyline all together and legal letters sent out to celebrity Brad Pitt and Plan B Entertainment all ignored. My two Texas companies smashed into the walls with damage because I took a fight for fan victims in this country. After ruining my name, litigation, bad media and damaged companies then I can report all fan collections are open for business for more fraud, abuse and fan's money stolen.

My attorneys for decades are retired, and they would have backed me up and WON this case a couple of years ago. What happens with the good people of the world that stop believing in attorneys?

Kelli Christina

Yes. I am sending out FACTUAL information that wasn't reported by the media. They tend to report only what they want. I have a live interview coming UTUBE next week for the public so that they can hear true facts.

I am Kelli Christina and I just posted an interesting article towards disappointment in attorneys

Kelli Christina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back