Juvenile Rape Charges in Ohio (please respond need help ASAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Ok here is the story as I know it.

Last Wednesday my son went to his aunt's house and she met him at the door and called the cops.

Children's services were called to his aunt's house where (told to me by children service's investigator) that only children's services talked to my son about an alleged sexual contact between my son and her son. Supposedly the cop that was called there never talked to my son. This happened at 4:00 p.m. as told to me by children's services investigator.

At 4:30 p.m. I was called to the police station and was told that my son was there and that a police car would pick me up at home to take me to said station.

Was told that my son had admitted to sexual contact with the other boy and that it appeared that my son was the aggressor. Was also told that the other boy's mother said she caught my son and her son in the closet both with their pants down and with my son penetrating her son's rectum.

(hopefully you are following this so far)

The police talked to me and told me that my son had admitted to having sex with another little girl that was living with me. He did tell them that it was consensual between them.

The other little girl was brought to the station. She is in slow learner's classes and has a very hard time understanding things asked of her. She supposedly said that my son forced her to have sex and that someone said they had seen her hitting him and telling him no.

Now to understand the case fully I need to explain that my son is a small little boy he is 12 years old and weighs 80 pounds. He is also not a fighter, e.g. not strong.

The little girl involved is 12 years old and weighs 230 pounds and I have personally seen her throwing my son around the room before.

See where I am going with this? How can he possibly force her into doing anything against her will? This little girl has been molested before by another adult male and after that happened we had caught her in many different situations with other boys. We put her into counseling to deal with the fact she seems to enjoy sex. (for lack of better explanation).

Now the other little boy involved in this situation has been accused previously of molesting another little girl in Toledo,Ohio.
Nothing was ever done about it though. Also just found out about another victim in Lorain,Ohio that was never reported being touched by this same boy.

Now as I reported all this to children's services. Know what I was told? That this is not about getting the other boy, that this is about my son.

Now there is something else you should know. There was never a rape kit done on the little boy in question.

The little girl in question has admitted in front of friends and others in the family that my son never forced her.

There is more to this though. If you are going to help me you need to know it all right?

The grandmother of the little boy has had conversations with two different people. And has said some very very contradictory statements as to what is going on. First of all she told the little girl's mother that was involved in that that the little girl's brother told her what was going on between the two boys. (hopefully you are able to understand this). Then she turned around and told my son's aunt that her daughter told her about this incident. (that would be the little boys mother). Now she also stated in a phone call with my son's aunt that to her knowledge it was told to her that my son never penetrated the other little boy.

My son is being charged with two counts of rape. One for the little boy and one for the little girl.

Now when children's services talked to my son he was without his mother being there and no lawyer was called to protect his interests. Is this legal? After all wont those statements made be able to be used against him in court? We are talking about a very frightened and scared 12 year old!! Of course he would admit to anything if he thought it would help him and not hurt him.

Isn't it illegal to bring a case against him without a rape kit to prove that anything even happened??? He is charged with RAPE after all!!

Can any of these admissions on the grandmother's part even be used in court???

Also there is something else you should know.

Now following this wont be easy so please try to bear with me!

The Grandmother of the little girl in question also has custody of her brother. Now this little girl before she got SSI the (family) didnt even know she was alive. Didn't bother to see her or even acknowlege her at all. Now she has SSI they are doing everything for her. They called for her all last summer and etc.

The mother of the little girl could not be proven unfit as she does everything for this little girl.

Now we hear that the Grandmother has just filed a custody suit.

To fully understand you must understand that we are all family.

The Grandmother is also married to my son's father's Dad. My son's bllod Grandfather.

The only way that Grandma could get custody of the little girl (who is her blood Granddaughter) is to do something like this. Now she can claim that the little girl isnt safe in this house because of my son.

Get where I am going? This is really all about custody!!

Can I use that?

There is even more to this story. Believe it or not!!

Now in that same phone conversation between the Grandmother and the little girl's mother, the little boy's mother supposedly told my fiance that she had caught my son and her son weeks before and did not want my son there!!

However, my fiance says she never said that. The only thing she told him was that she caught my son hitting her son.

There is more. Supposedly, after she told my fiance this. She has allowed my son to go over there almost everyday and sometimes even spend the night there.

Children's Services and the police say and do nothing about this fact.

This is finally the end of my story. Can you give me advice?? We are not rich and cannot afford to hire a good lawyer for my son.
Unfortunately he is stuck with the public defender here and we go to court today and so far I am told they dont have a lawyer for him yet. (that was told to me yesterday). So I have not even talked to his lawyer yet!!

The problem with the public defender's here is that they only want an open and shut case. They would rather plea bargain everything.

What can I do??

Help please!!!

Signed a desperate mother.

:confused:

Update

Went to court today and they sent Markie back to the Juvenile Facility till a permanent foster home is found for him.

What can I do and how can I help my son before he is permanently taken from me?:confused: :mad: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back