Criminal Attorneys, Public Defenders Justified homicide

K

Korymichael

Hi, thanks in advance. November 26th 2014 there was a incident that occurred. It will be easier for me to post the newspaper article then explaining, if anymore details are required feel free to ask. This occurred in violet, Louisiana. Here is one of my questions. The police took two of my iPhone 6 pluses that I only had for 12 days as "evidence" that I voluntarily signed over because it helped my defense in the case. I want my property back. It has been almost 4 months and they keep telling me they can't release them, which is very frustrating because he informed me they where going to take the information off them and return them. Might I remind u I only had the phones for 12 days so there isn't much on there. They brought me and my girlfriend and my girlfriends mother to the interrogation place and asked us questions and brought us to the hospital after. No charges have been filed that I know of. How do I get my property back and should I be worried about this case? I'm 22 years old and never been convicted for anything.

Please, don't post ANY of your personal details.
By not allowing you to post personal details, it protects you and us.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should ALWAYS be concerned if you give ANY statement to the police.
It's never wise to surrender your right to remain silent.
If the police confiscate your property, that should always be of concern to you.
If you gave permission for the the police to take your property without a warrant, that should be a concern.

It is never wise to discuss any aspect of a case in which you could be charged with a criminal offense.

I'd be more concerned about criminal charges being filed, an indictment being issued, than about junk I can always purchase again.

The signs you've given bode big trouble brewing for one, two, or all all three of you.

Last edited:
If any criminal charges are filed, you are going to need a criminal defense attorney.

Back