just found out i have probation fees from 10 years ago

willyhobson30

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Dont get me wrong i have no problem paying these fees but between me and my mother when i was charged somehow overlooked or didnt realize that i was given any fees to pay if so my mother would have paid them then. My quwstion is whats going to happen when i go to pay these fees am i looking at being arrested? Also how to find out how much i owe and how to pay.

We have no idea as you gave us almost nothing to go by. What are the fees for? Why would your mother pay them? Are they for her or you? How did you find out they exist?

We have no idea as you gave us almost nothing to go by. What are the fees for? Why would your mother pay them? Are they for her or you? How did you find out they exist?
Sorry i just found out about them and my mom was helping me out cause i had just moved back to md from pa n was not working yet but they are for me. I was put on probation because an exgirlfriend filed a peace order on me n i emailed her about my son which was a violation of the peace order. I found out they exist because i filed for insurance for my kids through the state and they were denied until this was settled
Sorry for short entry up top just very paranoid and just want this settled

Are these the fees you are referring to? 2010 Maryland Code :: CRIMINAL PROCEDURE :: TITLE 6 - TRIAL AND SENTENCING :: Subtitle 2 - Sentencing :: Section 6-226 - Fees for probation under supervision of Division of Parole and Probation.

It should have been obvious they existed if you hadn't paid them, but they don't just go away. How is it you came to find out about them 10 yeas later?
I found out about them due to the fact of trying to get insurance but i wasnt under supervised probation and my probation was in pennsylvania but i lived in maryland i had never been in any trouble before so i thought all i had was the community service but i found out trying tp get state insurance for my kids do you know the normal procedure for this im going tomorrow to the court hopefully i can pay it their

Back