Medical Malpractice Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdtheory

I've been seeing a psychiatrist at the local clinic for about 9-12 months. I told her of my issue with ADHD, and she insisted on putting me on anti-depressants. I went along with it because I know how serious of a medication I am asking for (Adderall) and it's abuse potential.

After 6 months of none of the medications working she tells me she does not prescribe Adderall. I have a serious issue with my ADHD that is causing Problems in all aspects of my life and has been for over 10 years. Due to others ruining it for people like me with serious ADHD, I even offered to come in weekly, or even daily to take said medication to prove there was no issue of abuse. I am going to a clinic because I have no job and cannot afford medical care, she really has my life and wellbeing in hand.

She refused and I have been shuffled around the clinic with no help for almost a year. I am not being treated appropriately, and as a result I continue to suffer from ADHD and secondary depression.

Is there anything I can do legally like sue for malpractice, and unnecessary suffering? Especially if I go pay an expensive doctor who will test me for it and diagnose me with said illness?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back