Personal Bankruptcy judgment from debt buyer/pre judgments

stressed out

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I have a total of 8 credit card history's 4 are being paid the minimum monthly payments which the balance is going nowhere 2 are on my credit report from being added as a user 1 I went to court against a debt buyer and lost and a judgment has been filed against me and 1 I have been served a summons and have a few days left to file a answer to. My status as far as judgments go is"judgment proof" I do not own anything or have income to garnish.I live with my boy friend who supports me. I make money by selling my personal belongings and wind chimes that I make on ebay. My monthly income comes out to be 328.55 and that is a high ball park figure. My question is can I claim all 8 credit cards on a chapter 7 and does my boy friends finances have to be considered when filling a chapter 7. My total debt including the ones I am currently paying is around 16,000. would I be better off with judgments against me and would filling a chapter 7 be a waist for the amount of debt I have.

I have a total of 8 credit card history's 4 are being paid the minimum monthly payments which the balance is going nowhere 2 are on my credit report from being added as a user 1 I went to court against a debt buyer and lost and a judgment has been filed against me and 1 I have been served a summons and have a few days left to file a answer to. My status as far as judgments go is"judgment proof" I do not own anything or have income to garnish.I live with my boy friend who supports me. I make money by selling my personal belongings and wind chimes that I make on ebay. My monthly income comes out to be 328.55 and that is a high ball park figure. My question is can I claim all 8 credit cards on a chapter 7 and does my boy friends finances have to be considered when filling a chapter 7. My total debt including the ones I am currently paying is around 16,000. would I be better off with judgments against me and would filling a chapter 7 be a waist for the amount of debt I have.

Bankruptcy was created for people in your position.
You can file a BK pro se.
Google it.
You can even pay the $350 filing fee in installments.
I suggest you file your BK within the next 48 hours.
The federal court stay will stop all proceedings against you.
The final judgment will eliminate all debts and previous court orders against you.

Good luck.

Back