Credit Cards, Rating, Repair Judgements

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg563

I have a judgement (or maybe 2 for the same thing) in favor of Midland Funding LTD Liability Co, in CV CT NY Kings Branch, date filed Jan 2007. The second one is for the same amount and same file date in favor of Midland Funding NCC 2 Corp, in Kings County Clerk. I have never been served or received any letters at all. I did file a dispute with Experian when I first found out about it in May 2010. It is stilll on my credit report this month. Is this enforceable if I was never served or notified about any debt? I have no idea Midland is? How do I get it off my credit report? Any advice will be appreciated as I am trying to buy a house this year and my credit is shaky as it it because of unexpected medical bills. My wife is blind and I am a disabled veteran. Thank you for your help.

You might call or visit the courthouse to see when the papers were served, to whom & if anyone signed for the papers. If you weren't served correctly, you might be able to get the judgment(s) vacated.

I have a judgement (or maybe 2 for the same thing) in favor of Midland Funding LTD Liability Co, in CV CT NY Kings Branch, date filed Jan 2007. The second one is for the same amount and same file date in favor of Midland Funding NCC 2 Corp, in Kings County Clerk. I have never been served or received any letters at all. I did file a dispute with Experian when I first found out about it in May 2010. It is stilll on my credit report this month. Is this enforceable if I was never served or notified about any debt? I have no idea Midland is? How do I get it off my credit report? Any advice will be appreciated as I am trying to buy a house this year and my credit is shaky as it it because of unexpected medical bills. My wife is blind and I am a disabled veteran. Thank you for your help.

You, more than likely, have been victimized.

Google the names you mentioned.

Those are bottom feeding scavengers, and they hurt innocent people using our courts.

There are many options, as to how to proceed when you read through the information Google reveals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back