Other Debt judgement with out notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsScorpio65

I recently pulled my credit report and found a Judgement from a MIDLAND Funding on there for $1433.00. I am a NYS resident. I had never had credit with these people. I researched and found that they purchase bad debit and pursue until paid. Here is the issue. I do recall receiving paperwork from a MCM company several years ago 2011 and requested they send me the details of the debit that was owed. The paperwork from them shows $850.00. So I learn today that MCM is Midland Funding and that this was a Citi-bank card (never had a Citi Bank Card). How was a judgement filed when I had no notice nor supporting information in regards to a "so called Debit". Is there any recourse? Today when I call them, they now claim $1721.91 owed. And claim I was served in February 2012??? Never have I received anything?

Any assistance on what my options would be?

I recently pulled my credit report and found a Judgement from a MIDLAND Funding on there for $1433.00. I am a NYS resident. I had never had credit with these people. I researched and found that they purchase bad debit and pursue until paid. Here is the issue. I do recall receiving paperwork from a MCM company several years ago 2011 and requested they send me the details of the debit that was owed. The paperwork from them shows $850.00. So I learn today that MCM is Midland Funding and that this was a Citi-bank card (never had a Citi Bank Card). How was a judgement filed when I had no notice nor supporting information in regards to a "so called Debit". Is there any recourse? Today when I call them, they now claim $1721.91 owed. And claim I was served in February 2012??? Never have I received anything?

Any assistance on what my options would be?

The best thing anyone can do is never communicate with the devil.

These critters are candidates for devilship.

Avoid them, forget them and their lies.

If anything they were vomiting was TRUE, they'd be enforcing that "judgment".

Ignore them, they'll slither away.

Remember what happened to the CURIOUS CAT?

Thank you but with respect, this is on my credit report and there is a judgement that I see. They didnt inform me its sitting real ugly on my Credit report

Thank you but with respect, this is on my credit report and there is a judgement that I see. They didnt inform me its sitting real ugly on my Credit report

They are scammers.
You can dispute their claims by writing a dispute letter to the three major credit BULLstuff bureaus.
They just seek easy money.
They claim the sky is falling.
Google them, check them out at http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/midland funding , see what others say about them.
They are evil and notorious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back