Jeffrey Toobin allegedly caught "pleasuring" himself in front of New Yorker colleagues on ZOOM call

army judge

Super Moderator
Two people on the video call told Vice the virtual gathering was part of an election simulation last week that included New Yorker notables such as Jane Mayer, Evan Osnos, Masha Gessen and Jelani Cobb, as well as producers from the magazine and WNYC public radio.

The two sources said that at one point, it looked as if Toobin was taking another call and lowered his camera, and that's when they saw him getting to work — on himself.

It was unclear what, if anything, others on the virtual call saw.

During the simulation, Osnos had been playing the role of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, Gessen was President Trump, Mayer represented establishment Republicans, and Cobb stood in for the Democrats, the sources told Vice.

Toobin was supposed to be playing the part of the courts, not his flute, while Andrew Marantz represented the far right, Sue Halpern was the left and Dexter Filkins stood in for the military.

"I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera,'' the 60-year-old married Harvard Law School grad said in a stunning admission to Vice, which broke news of the cringe worthy incident Monday.

"I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted my Zoom video,'' he said.

"I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.''

In 2008, it was rumored that he was the father of a love child with lawyer Casey Greenfield, the daughter of TV political pundit Jeff Greenfield — who was working at CNN at the time.

Toobin — married since 1986 to former Harvard classmate Amy McIntosh, with whom he has a son and daughter — was eventually proven to be the child's father, according to reports

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/jeffrey-toobin-was-masturbating-in-front-of-new-yorker-bigs-report/

Back