Weapons, Guns, Firearms issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis

I lost my fire arm privileges due to a misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana in the amount Lee's than said grams it was my third possession charge for marajuana im am a lot older now and have a lot going for my self I no longer use marajuana since I was 19 I am going on thirty now and would like to get my privileges reinstated and was wondering if it is possible and how

I lost my fire arm privileges due to a misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana in the amount Lee's than said grams it was my third possession charge for marajuana im am a lot older now and have a lot going for my self I no longer use marajuana since I was 19 I am going on thirty now and would like to get my privileges reinstated and was wondering if it is possible and how

Most misdemeanor convictions don't cause one to lose their 0wn firearms.

That said, some states are more restrictive than others.

Are you asking about "carry privileges"?

That is a horse of another color.

I suggest you discuss yoru criminal conviction history with a criminal defense attorney in your county and how it affects yoru right to own firearms and carry firearms lawfully in Ohio.

You really don't want to risk an arrest by doing something you saw on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back