Issue arising from cohabitants pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer100

My jurisdiction is: Idaho, Ada County

Ok..here is the situation..
My sibling and I inherited a home from my parent. Due to the current state of the economy and my physical condidtion I have no choice but to continue living here. The problem is stemming from my sibling's pets..six of the most vile digusting filthy cats that have ever drawn breath, five females and one male. None of the females are spayed nor any of the cats declawed(always indoor never allowed to go outside). They all urinate whereever they want and have started to claw at the corners of almost every wall. When each of the females enters Estrus(heat) the noise is intolerable. Do I as a co-owner of the domicile have any legal rights concerning the dispostion of the animals..such as forcing the removal of any or all from the house on a permanent basis.

Not really you have to work this out with your sister, it is no different than if your wife one day bought 5 cats home. She is just as entitled as you to do with her house as she pleases. You could by your sister out then you would control her interest in the house.

Seems though that if one person has the right to bring animals in the other should have the right to remove them. Especially because they are destructive and filthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back