Is this targeting or harrassment

jesse008civicsi

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
The disability of determination in Greensburg, Pa have access to my health records too and before I begin..........I returned a paper update and a call after I filled out a update paper about my problems ………. I answered a question about my back cause I had scoliosis surgery on my back then the rod cracked after fusion.........(then she said that scar could of came from anywhere and was rude)……after that (she sent me more update papers 2 more sets).........i was wondering if this is targeting or harassment and I was wondering which one it was if it was i think it is and if I have a case she never should of said (that scar came from anywhere).........like I said they have access to my health records.

..i was wondering if this is targeting or harassment and I was wondering which one it was if it was i think it is and if I have a case she never should of said (that scar came from anywhere).

You should be able to find two or three local attorneys that specialize in medical malpractice and/or assisting people in qualifying for disability benefits, or workers compensation cases.

Once you locate a couple of them to your liking, make an appointment {normally at no cost to you for an initial consultation}, bring your medical records, along with additional documentation.

You'll normally be allowed 45 minutes to an hour to discuss your dilemma and discover what the future might bring.

Good luck.

The disability of determination in Greensburg, Pa have access to my health records

Huh?

I returned a paper update and a call after I filled out a update paper about my problems

Returned a paper update to whom? A call with whom? What problems?

i was wondering if this is targeting or harassment

You're going to have to explain the relevant facts MUCH more coherently. I'm not sure what you mean by "targeting," but nothing you wrote (to the extent I could understand it) was "harassment."

Back