Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant Is This Legal Probable Cause? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel302

my son had a warrant for his arrest for vop plus fail to appear for court date.
next things were stolen in areas around where we live So they came to my house with search warrant for him and stolen property,and found nothing not even him.
then on a sunday afternoon i was laying down because i was sick...then here come cops banging on the door,and i got up thinking it must be police with search warrant...anyway as i open bedroom door my son come running in because of warrants he had,and ran to window i think.because they got in outside. as i went down hallway they said were is he i said in the room on right .they started banging on my llittle boys door because it was locked because he was over his dads house for weekend. 2 people heard the cops say they got him,and still the cop keeps kicking my little boys door....someone said to him to stop you already got him,and he kicked the door till he broke it down,and had to put whole new door on because it was busted up. they they search my room,and my other kids room.
when told to stop because its not my sons room that they arrested he replied as far as im concern it is. then they arrested me for hiddering staying i was hiding him which was total lie. when i get there judge said he couldnt releast me on bail because it was <PROBABLE CAUSE> so they had to just let me go on signing my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back