1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

is this harassment or retaliation Final Inspection

Discussion in 'Other Residential Landlord & Tenant Issues' started by Tarina, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarina

Tarina Law Topic Starter New Member

Well I must first let you know I sued my landlord because my 10 yr old son injured his knee and almost lost his leg due to neglagence of the landlord improperly removing a chain link fence. Which we knew nothing about till after investigation from my lawyer. Well we agreed to move out by the end of november of this year which we did but the landlord is trying to say we did over seven thousands of dollars of damage which is not true. We have even asked for things that were broken to be fixed but the landlord never did and is now claiming some of that as damages and wants the money in 30 days . Is this legal and what should I do

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  3. Proserpina

Proserpina Moderator

Please clarify:

You didn't do a walk-through when you left?

Do you have any proof that you told the landlord about the need for repairs?

4. disagreeable

disagreeable Well-Known Member

Your 10 yr old is mentally defective?

jlglaw likes this.