Is THIS considered a consealed weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RolexBenz190E

I do not have my consealed weapons permit yet and I was wondering if the two holsters pictured below are considered a CONSEALED WEAPON when wearing an open/unbuttoned suit coat.

belt.jpg

shoulder.jpg

Thanks!

Are you asking if HOLSTERS are considered concealed weapons?

I was wondering if the two holsters pictured below are considered a CONSEALED WEAPON when wearing an open/unbuttoned suit coat.

If actually concealed, and containing a weapon, then in CA they would be "concealed" firearms. Your state might be different.

If perfectly open, then they would not be "concealed", but there might well be additional problems. Wearing them under a jacket or coat - even if open - would be "concealed".

- Carl

I'm not asking if the holsters themselves were concealed, but if I wore a suit coat that was open and unbuttoned with a gun in either of those positions, if it was considered "concealed carry" in the state of arizona. Thanks you guys!

I'm not asking if the holsters themselves were concealed, but if I wore a suit coat that was open and unbuttoned with a gun in either of those positions, if it was considered "concealed carry" in the state of arizona. Thanks you guys!
Yes, the weapons would be concealed.

Rule of thumb: If the weapons cannot generally be seen because of clothing, they are concealed. All because they can be seen from the front in a strong wind does not magically make them carried openly.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back