Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Is there a reason for this Information to be so hard to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret_squirrel

Can anyone tell me what texas statutes or codes detail the exact procedures that have to be followed for a drug test to be legal or valid and I don't mean (just pee in a cup) What I'm looking for is wht documentation is required, methodologym to be used, chain of custody information. Is there even such a law or are they screwing everyone. From what I've seen the people in Texas are being lied to about workers compensation. They will tell You that if any Alcohol or drugs show up in test results it nullifies the claim. They don't tell that they rely on results that even FDA says aren't reliable without a second test to verify the results. The alcohol levels they test down to falls in the level that is naturally produced by the body; It is called Endogenus Ethanol. If you dont know they won't tell you either they will cheat you, baseing thier denial on an Accusation of Intoxication that they fully know is not true. So make sure you do your homework.

There is no "requirement" that I'm aware of since it's usually the other way around - an entity relying upon a test must show that doing so is reasonable. If the evidence (as per the rules of evidence) cannot establish a sufficient chain of custody, then the evidence is not reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back