Is the Fayette Co. Court system unlawfull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsdixon22

Okay, my husband was arrested for two counts of selling a controlled substance. ( B Felonies ) He has yet to be convicted. He fell behind on child support and is now also facing charges for nonsupport of a dependant. The childs mother and my husband were never married. His child's mother went to the prosecuters office to tell her that she did not want my husband to go to jail for the child support. The prosecuter told her that he was a drug dealer and there was nothing that she could not do anything to help him. She, the prosecuter, would not except anything less than 15 yrs. 3 suspended to probation. Is she allowed to talk to her about his case not concerning his child? Also he went to court for the child support and was told as long as he keeps paying as he is the case would be dismissed in Aug..My husbands childs mother came and asked if we had recieved the plea for Chris' Selling charge, because she recieved one. We had not recieved it, nor heard from our lawyer, that he had. Is the prosecuter allowed to send a plea for Chris' case to his child's mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back