Is it possible to put an LLC into something similar to a living will?

No...
liv·ing will
/ˈliviNG ˈˌwil/
  1. a written statement detailing a person's desires regarding their medical treatment in circumstances in which they are no longer able to express informed consent, especially an advance directive.

Now that we have that out of the way, what are you trying to do? As in what outcome do you want?

Is it possible to put an LLC into something similar to a living will?

Please explain exactly what you think it means to "put an LLC into . . . a living will." And, if it's relevant, please also explain what you regard as being "something similar to a living will."

For starters, the term "living will" typically refers to an advance directive or power of attorney regarding the making of medical decisions for a person who is unable to make those decisions for him/herself. Thus, the notion of "put[ting] an LLC into . . . a living will" makes absolutely no sense.

If, instead, you simply meant a will, it still doesn't really make sense. However, a person with an ownership interest in an LLC could make provision for the disposition of that interest in his/her will.

If, for some reason, you used "living will" but meant to refer to a trust, it absolutely is possible for a trust to own an interest in an LLC.

If the question is whether a trust can be the owner of an LLC, the answer is, generally, yes.

The LLC can't, but membership in it can. This is not a single member LLC.
I'm not sure what you are correcting. Perhaps a restatement of my earlier post is in order:
It is allowable for a trust to have a membership interest in an LLC.

If the question is whether a trust can be the owner of an LLC, the answer is, generally, yes.

The LLC can't, but membership in it can.

Huh? The LLC can't what?

As I wrote in post #3 in the thread, it absolutely is possible for a trust to own an interest in an LLC. That interest may be the sole interest or it may be one of several.

It's also possible for an LLC to own an interest in another LLC.

As I wrote in post #3 in the thread, it absolutely is possible for a trust to own an interest in an LLC. That interest may be the sole interest or it may be one of several.

I missed that - I should have just referred back to your post #3.

Please excuse my poor understanding of this legal stuff. There is a way for property to be "set up" so that when the property owner dies, the property is "automatically" transferred to another person. Can something similar be "set up" with an LLC? Specifically, transfer from the deceased member to the other 2 members.

There is a way for property to be "set up" so that when the property owner dies, the property is "automatically" transferred to another person. Can something similar be "set up" with an LLC?

Nothing is automatic.

Specifically, transfer from the deceased member to the other 2 members.

Posting in short, sentence fragments isn't helpful. Let me guess what you're asking.

You are one of three owners/members of an LLC. The other two members of the LLC are related to you in some way. You want to set up something so that, when one of you dies, his/her interest in the LLC will pass to the two surviving members.

Is that accurate?

Do the other two members of the LLC also want this to happen?

If so, yes, that can be accomplished, and the three of you ought to consult with a local attorney about how best to accomplish the desired result.

Exactly right. And yes, it is unanimous among us three. Could this possibly be done online?
Frankly, it would be a monumentally stupid thing to do yourself. Hire a professional. You (plural) can't afford to screw this up.

EDIT: If you CAN afford to screw it up, then you can afford an attorney to do it right.

Exactly right. And yes, it is unanimous among us three. Could this possibly be done online?

Not sure what you mean by that. There are a few ways to handle this and, as I mentioned, the three of you should consult with an attorney. I've never heard of an online consultation, but you could probably do one by phone.

Not sure what you mean by that. There are a few ways to handle this and, as I mentioned, the three of you should consult with an attorney. I've never heard of an online consultation, but you could probably do one by phone.
I believe that the OP wants a DIY solution.

... or an entity that performs these duties w/o all three of us being together at an attorney's office as one member now resides in Florida and another member is immobile in a nursing home.

I tend to agree that this isn't a good DIY project. However, that doesn't mean it can't be done that way or that all three of you need to visit a lawyer in person.

Probably the most fundamental option would be to amend the LLC's operating agreement of by-laws to provide for the result you want. You could start that process by visiting a lawyer yourself. The lawyer could then speak with the others by phone or video chat or even visit the nursing home resident personally.

one member now resides in Florida and another member is immobile in a nursing home.

And you are in Ohio. That adds another level of difficulty.

Clear something up for me.

What kind of property?
A home?
Is the home already owned by the LLC?
In other words, does the deed say XYZ LLC as the owner of the property?
If something else, what does the deed say about ownership?

... or an entity that performs these duties w/o all three of us being together at an attorney's office as one member now resides in Florida and another member is immobile in a nursing home.
You don't have to be at an attorney's office at all. I have personally been involved in the formation of several LLC's and the parties involved never once stepped foot inside an attorney's office as part of the process.

Back