Auto Loans Is it possible to get a new purchase agreemen or the old one modified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawket

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Sonata. The Purchase Agreement shows cost for vehicle $23,500. The MSRP shows $21,845. Under accessories and installments -0- is indicated on my purchase agreement. A sunroof was promised under a seperate agreement? I took possession of the car the same day of purchase. I looked over my purchase agreement that night and sent my sales person an email regarding my question. Why the $1775.00 difference in price. As I began to read over the purchase agreement and the MSRP, I got upset. I wrote a letter to the finance person at the dealership asking for an explanation of the difference. He said that the difference was for the Sun Roof. If that was the case, I thought this amount should be indicated in my purchase agreement under accessories and installation. Instead of answering my question, I was told that the dealership worked magic to get me credit, a new car and that the xtra was for the Sun-Roof. My question, should it not be indicated on my PA?
This is not a "buyers remorseful moment", I just want my contract to reflect my purchase. I tried talking it over and writing a letter regarding my concerns to the salesman, g-mgr and finance mgr. All but the salesman who was speechless, the others were very defensive, and regarded my concern as a nuisance and flipped me off saying oh yeah, by the way, do not give her a rental to bring in her car for the Sun-Roof installation, I DON'T TRUST HER??????? Is there a court or judge that will here my concerns?

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Sonata. The Purchase Agreement shows cost for vehicle $23,500. The MSRP shows $21,845. Under accessories and installments -0- is indicated on my purchase agreement. A sunroof was promised under a seperate agreement? I took possession of the car the same day of purchase. I looked over my purchase agreement that night and sent my sales person an email regarding my question. Why the $1775.00 difference in price. As I began to read over the purchase agreement and the MSRP, I got upset. I wrote a letter to the finance person at the dealership asking for an explanation of the difference. He said that the difference was for the Sun Roof. If that was the case, I thought this amount should be indicated in my purchase agreement under accessories and installation. Instead of answering my question, I was told that the dealership worked magic to get me credit, a new car and that the xtra was for the Sun-Roof. My question, should it not be indicated on my PA?
This is not a "buyers remorseful moment", I just want my contract to reflect my purchase. I tried talking it over and writing a letter regarding my concerns to the salesman, g-mgr and finance mgr. All but the salesman who was speechless, the others were very defensive, and regarded my concern as a nuisance and flipped me off saying oh yeah, by the way, do not give her a rental to bring in her car for the Sun-Roof installation, I DON'T TRUST HER??????? Is there a court or judge that will here my concerns?

You are always free to sue anyone.

You can go to a court of record, or small claims court.

Google "small claims process Michigan (YOUR COUNTY)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back