is it legal

C

clay-j

Okay so is legal to date a 17 year old if she's pregnant with someone else's child I'm 19 what do I do need a answer before I go through with anything else

You need to post questions in the correct area of the forum. The instructions for this area state it's not for legal questions.

Secondly, without knowing what state you're in no one can answer your question for sure. The girl being pregnant is irrelevant.

Okay so is legal to date a 17 year old if she's pregnant with someone else's child I'm 19 what do I do need a answer before I go through with anything else

Often what's legal doesn't mean it won't cost you emotionally or financially, if you choose to do it.

A 17 year old female or male is experiencing the final growth spurt as their bodies bud into adulthood.

A pregnant woman's body is surging with unexplained emotions as hormones rage out of control.

A 17 year old pregnant girl bearing the child of an absconded male needs support a 19 year old boyfriend isn't emotionally equipped to provide.

Do yourself and the chid a very big favor, stay out of her messy life.

To answer your question, you probably won't get into any legal trouble in Texas for being her friend, (unless her parents object) but the emotional trouble you're stepping into could make most men beg to be put away in Huntsville for five years.

There are no laws that define or restrict "dating" its when sex or sexual contact (doe snot have to be physical) occurs that the law applies.

Back