Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Is It Illegal to Mail Nude Photographs of Myself (an Adult) to Another Adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurisdiction
Florida
This may seem really weird/crazy but please don't judge. Back in year 2015 (when I was 21 years old) when I was living in CHICAGO ILLINOIS. I posted an ad on craigslist looking for a boyfriend & this one man who was in his 50s replied to it. We talked for a bit, but eventually ended up loosing contact with each other & never met but I still had his email saved on my computer with his last name (but the craigslist reply email was only temporary).

Fast-forward to last week (I Now live in MIAMI Florida now), I looked him up, and found his home address on the sex offender registry (he was arrested in 2006 for hooking up with an underage person), which i absolutely do think is wrong but i still wanted to talk to him. So I wrote him a letter and included naked pictures of myself/genitals with it and i mailed it to him, WITHOUT a return address and only with my google voice number listed in the letter.

I'm just curious, was this illegal? the letter said Nothing threatening, it was just saying that i wanted to talk to him and if he wants me to leave him alone, I would.
I'm also having a Very difficult time imaging the police in Illinois tracking me down all the way in Florida with just my google voice number and arresting me for this. Could I actually get in trouble for this?

i still wanted to talk to him

How very stupid of you.

So I wrote him a letter and included naked pictures of myself/genitals with it and i mailed it to him

Now you are poster boy for the National Association of Stupid People.

I'm just curious, was this illegal?

Not illegal, just plain stupid, if it's even true. A lot of these BS posts from trolls float around the internet. They suck people into responding and then keep asking the same questions over and over.

Try that here and it's Hasta La Vista, Baby.

I'm just curious, was this illegal?

Do you actually THINK a stranger's opinion on the internet about the legality or illegality of a criminal matter is such that it would matter to the police, prosecutor, or other officials pursuing a case against you?

That said any internet stranger can quickly spot an internet troll, or someone aspiring to be an internet troll.

This thread is closed, don't open another on this ridiculous topic.

St. Petersburg isn't near Miami, either, mate.

24.192.238.85 d192-24-85-238.col.wideopenwest.com

Continent: North America
State/Region: Florida
City: St. Petersburg
Latitude: 27.8402 (27° 50′ 24.72″ N)
Longitude: -82.6493 (82° 38′ 57.48″ W)
Postal Code: 33702

========================

Now you KNOW the rest of the story:

Is It Illegal to Mail Nude Photographs of Myself (an Adult) to Another Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.