Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Is buying natural musk online legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qrays

Greetings to all,

This is my fist post and if this is the wrong place to post such a question then I ask your indulgence.

I want to buy natural musk made from the musk grains of a deer animal and was wondering if it is legal to do so as musk deers are considered to be the engendered species, thus production of natural musk might fall under illegal trade.

Thank you

Greetings to all,

This is my fist post and if this is the wrong place to post such a question then I ask your indulgence.

I want to buy natural musk made from the musk grains of a deer animal and was wondering if it is legal to do so as musk deers are considered to be the engendered species, thus production of natural musk might fall under illegal trade.

Thank you

If you have doubts, just don't do it.

You don't have to be prohibited by a law.

You can ban yourself using your own morality.

The musk of the male musk deer is often used in perfumes.

Purchasing the musk contributes to the demise of the male musk deer population.

I understand the reasoning you made, but at the same time I want to gain knowledge, may I? :)

I need to know if there is any law enforcement against buying it. And as for this,

Purchasing the musk contributes to the demise of the male musk deer population.

this is not the case at all times. Deers can seasonally drop off those precious grains naturally. Secondly, it is not illegal for Russian citizens to hunt down those animals in their country with special licenses. Thus, they can produce musk and sell it all over.

The question is, in USA, can we buy it online?

Thanks in advance. :)

You can buy many things over the Internet. Some of those things will rate you a visit from lots of burly men, driving black SUVS, carrying guns, and displaying badges. They'll toss your house, handcuff you, and haul you off to see a federal judge.

Is buying musk over the Internet legal? I don't know and don't care. Why don't you try it and find out?

I asked a question hoping to benefit from your vast knowledge of expertise, but was quite disappointed.

Thanks anyway.

I'm not a lawyer but it would seem from what I read if it truly is an endangered species then it would be illegal to buy, sell, trade, or even possess any part of the Animal in the United States- but it seems to be something that isn't often enforced. The right thing to do is not deal with people who trade in natural Musk. There seems to be a synthetic substitute that is completely legal.

If you are looking for a good, natural, legal, scent I recommend Sex Panther.

Thanks for the reply but I need a precise answer. Is there any government based free law consultants where I can call and ask this question to get exact asnwer if it is against USA/virginia laws or not and what are the consequences of doing so.

As per the synthetic substitutes, believe me I tried "best of them" yet all are trash with brain destructive chemical smell in them; nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back