Introductions Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlowe

I just registered at this site and have an invitation at the top of my page view to make a post in the Introductions forum. I can't find it? Posting here instead. Are pro se litigants welcome here? I'm a very senior citizen, representing myself as a plaintiff. Have done it before as a plaintiff, never been a defendant. Will attorneys here answer a question for me or should I go elsewhere. Nothing meant to be disrespectful, but I will understand if I am not welcome.

Marlowe

This is not legal Advice.

Everyone on this site will try to help out where they see fit I am almost sure of that but at the end of the day only you can be the judge of wether they were helpfull or not.
Try posting the advice you seek and fingers crossed for your reply, remember not everyone seeks money and a pat on the back for helping out.

Take care and good luck.

Mark.

General hello. To be polite.

Hello.

Obviously new here.

I live in Germany, but have a fascination for British law, having being both a civil and Military policeman in U.K.

I am allways surprised to find how similar German law is to U.K. The comparisons are surprising.

Theft act 1968, definition of theft is virtualy word for word that of the German eqivalent. So more chance for research. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back