Internet defamation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforcetrish

Hello
I have been having a problem with a dog breeder for a while now. She has called my home, sent e-mailed etc in the past and had stopped for a while. The breeder has been banned my our breed registry the ABCA (American Border Collie Association) and is now using my kennel name all over her site. It is very random and makes little sense. Although when you go to her first page it says "G Force Border Collies" which is the name I have been registering dogs under for many years. She has 3 kennel names which she uses and all three of them are listed on the ABCA's site and say that she was banned. Now people are thinking I am joining her breeding. She also has a random page on her site that says "beware of the G Force" not sure what it means but? She uses my real name in her meta tags, my dogs names registered names etc
Is there anything I can do?
This may seem trivial to some because it is just a dog kennel name, but I have worked my butt of for years to build a good reputaion and now it is going down the drain.

If you have $30K and three years (that is cheap and quick), you can file a lawsuit against her.

I received that same sort of answer to a similar situation I am experiencing. When does it become criminal? I have substantial evidence and the detective from my local PD has confirmed Terroristic threatening, but no one takes is seriously. Does one have to sue? I am concerned of physical violence and it seems that online harrassment and stalking is not taken seriously. Isnt there an e-annoyance law and I know that CA has good stalking laws, why doesnt anyone prosecute? Threats are threats are they not? I am so frustrated with the "there is basically nothing you can do, until they hurt you". Seems so wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back