1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

International Trademark Search

Discussion in 'Copyright, Trademark, Patent Law' started by nyctri76, Mar 25, 2018.

1. nyctri76

nyctri76 Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Europe
    We have a trademark in the US for our brand name. I have someone who was supposed to file a trademark for us in Bulgaria. I want to check and make sure that they filed the trademark under our company name. I tried the Bulgarian Patent Office website ... but I didn't see anywhere to search their database. I also tried the Espacenet - Home page to search the european patent office, but nothing came up in my search. Alternatively, I tried https://trademark-search.marcaria.com and the trademark came up in the search ... but it didn't provide any information (i.e. who filed it, and what company it's filed under). Where can I search for a filed Bulgarian trademark online?

2. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Seems you have exhausted all the "amateur" resources. Now it's time to spend some money on a professional.

Contact a trademark attorney in Bulgaria.