Insurance ticket: cannot find it in any police stations

amburgermullen

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
My boyfriend got a ticket last month for no auto insurance. We lost the ticket somehow, we know what city he got the ticket in, we have called that police station, and all of the surrounding areas and they all tell us no. This has happened before and his license was suspended. He is an auto technician fora living and if it is suspended again he will lose his job and the ability to get another one in his field. Can anyone help to keep this from happening?

Have you checked with the local courts where one would go upon receiving a traffic citation in the locality where he believes he was cited?

My boyfriend got a ticket last month for no auto insurance. We lost the ticket somehow, we know what city he got the ticket in, we have called that police station, and all of the surrounding areas and they all tell us no.

I don't imagine that police stations would keep a record of citations once they've turned them over to the court system.

He is an auto technician fora living and if it is suspended again he will lose his job and the ability to get another one in his field.

And he drives without insurance. Duh.

Back