Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Inquire about legal situation

Geo C

Jurisdiction
California
Hi, detectives came to my house asking for a person that use to live in, I told them, no, He doesn't live here and I don't have a contact with him, they showed me his picture, I called a friend that know him , He said he doesn't know what it is, he just living a decent life, my question is : before to act about it, what he can do to know what it is? this person is a low income, any help or suggestion will be appreciated, thanks

what he can do to know what it is? this person is a low income, any help or suggestion will be appreciated, thanks

He can contact the police and ask a detective or the desk sergeant why the police are hunting him.

Generally speaking, HE knows what he's done and why the police are seeking to locate him.

As NONE of this involves you, because you and HE are two different people, you can return to living your normal, law abiding life.

Are you your Brother's Keeper?

And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: am I my brother's keeper?—Genesis 4:9.

I called a friend that know him

Why?

He said he doesn't know what it is

To what does "it" refer in this sentence?

before to act about it, what he can do to know what it is?

Huh?

any help or suggestion will be appreciated

I'm not sure what legal issue you think you're facing. The cops came to your home looking for someone who used to live there. You told the cops (truthfully, I hope) that the person doesn't live there and you don't have contact information. At that point, I assume the cops left. Right? If so, and unless I'm missing something, that should be the end of it. It's not your concern.

Back