injury 1.5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulMicheal

So heres the situation. one and a half years ago I was injured by a ski lift while working as a lift operator at a local ski lodge. I was instructed to add snow under the lift and while in the process I was struck in the back of the head by a lift. I then imediately went to the med station were I then went to the hospital for an exam. So my question is could I still have a law suit after all this time. any info would be apreciated. Thanks.

I'm not sure what theory of law you plan to use. How is the ski lodge at fault for you being struck by a lift? Was this a dangerous request? Is this done all the time? Was there a condition that was different and caused your injury? Did you forget for a moment where you were and were then hit by the lift?
Originally posted by paul_Micheal
So heres the situation. one and a half years ago I was injured by a ski lift while working as a lift operator at a local ski lodge. I was instructed to add snow under the lift and while in the process I was struck in the back of the head by a lift. I then imediately went to the med station were I then went to the hospital for an exam. So my question is could I still have a law suit after all this time. any info would be apreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back