Info for my SF86

Reaper561

Jurisdiction
Florida
Hello all,
I am currently in the military and switching to a job that requires a Top secret clearance. When I was 12/13 I got into trouble at school (never arrested, just had parents called I finished the rest of the day at school). The following weekend I had to go to the court house to talk to a police officer which I did and he sent me to some therapist lady who I talked to for 30 minutes before she dismissed me because in her words " I have no clue why you're even here" . So the question is could something like this even be on my record at all I have to fill out a SF86 and one question states have you ever had a court order or administrative agency send you to a psychologist psychiatrist therapist etc etc . Would this even be on my record at all?

Hello all,
I am currently in the military and switching to a job that requires a Top secret clearance. When I was 12/13 I got into trouble at school (never arrested, just had parents called I finished the rest of the day at school). The following weekend I had to go to the court house to talk to a police officer which I did and he sent me to some therapist lady who I talked to for 30 minutes before she dismissed me because in her words " I have no clue why you're even here" . So the question is could something like this even be on my record at all I have to fill out a SF86 and one question states have you ever had a court order or administrative agency send you to a psychologist psychiatrist therapist etc etc . Would this even be on my record at all?

Most job applications & questionnaires request ADULT information, not information from events encountered as a minor.

In all reality, I suspect the incident wasn't formally documented.

I know what the SF586 is in the US Government "standard form" family.

To help other posters as they respond, it might be useful to provide a definition for the uninformed in "gubmintspeak".

Back