Business Contracts Indorsement

Sgkeeps

Jurisdiction
Other
Hello!

Sec. 31. Indorsement; how made. The indorsement must be written on the instrument itself or upon a paper attached thereto. The signature of the indorser, without additional words, is a sufficient indorsement.

With regards to the law on negotiable instruments section 31, can you please help me to understand that law. . And what is your stand about it?

How to make an indorsement? And example of promissory note. .

This is so simple a caveman would know the answer.

Somebody writes you a check. You want to deposit it into your bank account. You turn the check over and sign your name at the top, usually there is a line printed there for your signature. Then you hand the check to the teller who typically gives you a receipt and badabing, the money is in your account.

What's my stand on it? Why would care what my stand is?

Hello!

Sec. 31. Indorsement; how made. The indorsement must be written on the instrument itself or upon a paper attached thereto. The signature of the indorser, without additional words, is a sufficient indorsement.

With regards to the law on negotiable instruments section 31, can you please help me to understand that law. . And what is your stand about it?

How to make an indorsement? And example of promissory note. .

This forum concentrates on US laws.

You are posting from the PI.
You might want to discuss your questions with PI licensed lawyer.

Back