Indianaunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianaunt

My brother and sister in law had 3 children and the baby just died. The coroner said it was accidental death in the crib. But DCPS came in and took the other 2 children and placed them in foster care. My mother is a licensed foster parent in the state of Indiana and is willing to come and get the children. Wandering if she will get the children over DCPS.

No way to tell. Social services will have to do their investigation.If it was accidental then the kids will likely be back home before you have a chance to get them.

My brother and sister in law had 3 children and the baby just died. The coroner said it was accidental death in the crib. But DCPS came in and took the other 2 children and placed them in foster care. My mother is a licensed foster parent in the state of Indiana and is willing to come and get the children. Wandering if she will get the children over DCPS.

The goal of child services is to reunite the child/ren with the parent whenever possible. With that said, it sounds like you don't have all of the facts surrounding the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back