Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks Incorrect info on warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdwright

Jurisdiction
Florida
What if someone is arrested for grand theft and Mia use of a credit card while on probation. It's a long story...but the question I have is...what if the figures in the warrant for the arrest do not numerically add up? What if the numbers add to a figure that IS NOT enough for a feline charge? And if in the same report it states 13 uses, but there are only 12 written charges? One more point, one of the totals is also listed as questionable? My attorney is kinda not doing his job at all Maybe that's because he just got his own DUI

What if someone is arrested for grand theft and Mia use of a credit card while on probation. It's a long story...but the question I have is...what if the figures in the warrant for the arrest do not numerically add up? What if the numbers add to a figure that IS NOT enough for a feline charge? And if in the same report it states 13 uses, but there are only 12 written charges? One more point, one of the totals is also listed as questionable? My attorney is kinda not doing his job at all Maybe that's because he just got his own DUI

Any mistake on a warrant can be amended with a simple motion to the presiding or issuing judge.

All of the mistakes you allege can, and will be corrected.

None of those items amount to an error sufficient to cause the warrant to be recalled or quashed.

Incidentally, if the warrant could be recalled, or you were to be acquitted at trial, your probation could simply be revoked because of the charges alone.

As i tell all of my clients, your job is simple, stay out of trouble, don't break any of their laws.

Know the rules, mate, obey the rules.

That's your job, which if you do it correctly, you make my job easier.

Do that, and you make your life easier, too.

If you're gonna play their RIGGED, CROOKED game, know their rules.

Those are "minor" mistakes - will not change any outcome. Sorry.

even though the total difference is also the difference between a felony case and a civil case? I know I'm just digging, but nothing adds up.
Btw...it's not my case. It's a family members.

even though the total difference is also the difference between a felony case and a civil case? I know I'm just digging, but nothing adds up.

Doesn't have to add up. It was enough for an arrest. The rest gets ironed out at trial or with a plea bargain.

Btw...it's not my case. It's a family members.

Then family member needs to find another lawyer if he's not happy with the drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back