In home Legal Seperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirderf

With 4 kids and married for almost 20 yrs.
Wife decided to lose all her weight and become active again
Wife has incomplete schooling and no way to support kids at this time.
Me and Wife no longer get along ... seperated in home for over 5 years.
that is sleeping in seperate rooms.
I support the family completely with no income from wife.

Question ? how can I legally seperate allowing the wife to explore what ever
she is looking for in another party without me being able to file any legal complaints against her. I know she wants to get away from me and at the same time she probably needs to find herself and new body again.

But she has no meens at this time to support or provide health care to the children so divorce is not an option.

I am willing to set her free let her explore but I need advice on how she can do it safely without any possible repercussions that can be executed from me ...

With 4 kids and married for almost 20 yrs.
Wife decided to lose all her weight and become active again
Wife has incomplete schooling and no way to support kids at this time.
Me and Wife no longer get along ... seperated in home for over 5 years.
that is sleeping in seperate rooms.
I support the family completely with no income from wife.

Question ? how can I legally seperate allowing the wife to explore what ever
she is looking for in another party without me being able to file any legal complaints against her. I know she wants to get away from me and at the same time she probably needs to find herself and new body again.

But she has no meens at this time to support or provide health care to the children so divorce is not an option.

I am willing to set her free let her explore but I need advice on how she can do it safely without any possible repercussions that can be executed from me ...

Not sure what you want. Do you have minor children? If so, can you agree on custody? Are you prepared to pay alimony? And when you respond, include the name of your state.

First off we are in the State of california. ( Adultry highly used in cases against spouses )

Yes willing to pay all alimony and child support if it comes down to it. My children come first and there health and well being is the upmost importance to me. Even if I end up homeless and living in my car. The home would never become a deviding tool the wife and kids would always live there and the mortgage would be paid.

The question is ? How do I legally seperate allowing her a one way street, As in she can do whatever she wants and legally I have no repercussions on whatever she does.

But in the same manner if I were to be cought with someone else I would be liable under the adultry laws.

We aren't happy together, But I provide the means for living... I want her to be able to explore, find someone whom she may be looking for and then I will let go of the hook if she wishes.

We both still live in the same house just different rooms.

First off we are in the State of california. ( Adultry highly used in cases against spouses )

Yes willing to pay all alimony and child support if it comes down to it. My children come first and there health and well being is the upmost importance to me. Even if I end up homeless and living in my car. The home would never become a deviding tool the wife and kids would always live there and the mortgage would be paid.

The question is ? How do I legally seperate allowing her a one way street, As in she can do whatever she wants and legally I have no repercussions on whatever she does.

But in the same manner if I were to be cought with someone else I would be liable under the adultry laws.

We aren't happy together, But I provide the means for living... I want her to be able to explore, find someone whom she may be looking for and then I will let go of the hook if she wishes.

We both still live in the same house just different rooms.

Why don't you just do it the regular way and get divorced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back