Criminal Attorneys, Public Defenders In denounce of criminal behaviour, when is lawful an illegal act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humbly, I am not interested on riches. I consider my purpose to help achieve the realization towards everlasting world peace, requiring for so to achieve the end of organized crime, the end of systematic violence, the end of political violence, the end of social violence, the end of hunger, the end of poverty, the end of ethno-cultural violence, the end of gender violence, the end of specist violence and the end of mortality.

Thank you for your patience.

Godbless.

Humbly, I am not interested on riches. I consider my purpose to help achieve the realization towards everlasting world peace, requiring for so to achieve the end of organized crime, the end of systematic violence, the end of political violence, the end of social violence, the end of hunger, the end of poverty, the end of ethno-cultural violence, the end of gender violence, the end of specist violence and the end of mortality.

Thank you for your patience.

Godbless.
And you think such technology would accomplish that? You need to watch more sci-fi movies and read more sci-fi books. What you propose has absolutely terrifying implications...and I LOVE technology.

And you think such technology would accomplish that? You need to watch more sci-fi movies and read more sci-fi books. What you propose has absolutely terrifying implications...and I LOVE technology.

Already have I considered the risks, therefore I have come looking for aid regarding its legal matters. Fiction, however, has no relevance in respects of the empirics and the wholeness function of both doctrinal faith and science, for the longest quest of humankind has been to avoid death, therefore to fulfill its purpose requires the implementations of both faith and science, so even to achieve immortality and to bring the death back to life.
Nevertheless, thank you for your concern.

You need to watch more sci-fi movies and read more sci-fi books.

Maybe less. ;)

Tachyons are theoretical particles (as yet undetected) that travel faster than the speed of light and are said to be able to travel backwards in time due to the time dilation effect.

A tachyon powered device could allow us to see events (crimes) in the future that have not yet occurred, thus allowing them to be prevented.

What you propose has absolutely terrifying implications...and I LOVE technology.

In Minority Report, Philip K Dick postulated the use of clairvoyance (precognition) to see future crimes. The perpetrators are apprehended moments before commission of the crime and imprisoned for the crime that they were going to commit, thus punishing the perpetrator and saving the intended victim. Of course, something goes wrong and tragic consequences ensue.

so even to achieve immortality and to bring the death back to life.

The consequences of man playing God are well chronicled by the likes of Mary Shelley (Frankenstein), H. P. Lovecraft (Reanimator), George Romero (Night of the Living Dead), Ed Wood (aliens bring the dead back to life in Plan Nine from Outer Space) and many others.

(I would delete this thread but it's too much fun.)

Maybe less. ;)

Tachyons are theoretical particles (as yet undetected) that travel faster than the speed of light and are said to be able to travel backwards in time due to the time dilation effect.

A tachyon powered device could allow us to see events (crimes) in the future that have not yet occurred, thus allowing them to be prevented.

In Minority Report, Philip K Dick postulated the use of clairvoyance (precognition) to see future crimes. The perpetrators are apprehended moments before commission of the crime and imprisoned for the crime that they were going to commit, thus punishing the perpetrator and saving the intended victim. Of course, something goes wrong and tragic consequences ensue.

The use of precognition for criminal prevention would therefore require infringement on privacy and intimacy, for the mere use of the word 'pre-cognition' suggest the chromesthesia ability of the mind [1], that occurs in the unconscious regions of the brain's activity. For the same reason, I've applied this question concerning the range of law regarding its reach for in anticipation of criminal events.

[1] : Chromesthesia is the ability of the mind to anticipate emotion, thought and the reaction-action before decision, which can be measured by statistical anticipation of the determinism of probabilistics based on the brain's activity, although it should be considered the indeterminism of quantum physics and the proper application of will before the degrees of freedom of the action potential.

Therefore, I must add, that it might be considered that while tachyonic technology might be not proper for anticipation of conditioned behaviour, it might also work for investigation of past events.

The consequences of man playing God are well chronicled by the likes of Mary Shelley (Frankenstein), H. P. Lovecraft (Reanimator), George Romero (Night of the Living Dead), Ed Wood (aliens bring the dead back to life in Plan Nine from Outer Space) and many others.

(I would delete this thread but it's too much fun.)

To fulfill the doctrinal function is a justful duty by doing God's work under will o' faith, being even so explicit in the bible [1] and can be advocated constitutionally by law under the rights for existence (id est "right for life") and by justful application on the freedom of religion and freedom of expression, protected by the first amendment of the constitution of the United States.

[1]
* Daniel 12:2 : "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. "
* John 5:29, KJV: "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
* Matthew 10:8 : "7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, ..."

Last edited:
The use of precognition for criminal prevention would therefore require infringement on privacy and intimacy, for the mere use of the word 'pre-cognition' suggest the chromesthesia ability of the mind [1], that occurs in the unconscious regions of the brain's activity. For the same reason, I've applied this question concerning the range of law regarding its reach for in anticipation of criminal events.

[1] : Chromesthesia is the ability of the mind to anticipate emotion, thought and the reaction-action before decision, which can be measured by statistical anticipation of the determinism of probabilistics based on the brain's activity, although it should be considered the indeterminism of quantum physics and the proper application of will before the degrees of freedom of the action potential.

Therefore, I must add, that it might be considered that while tachyonic technology might be not proper for anticipation of conditioned behaviour, it might also work for investigation of past events.

On about the matter of anticipation of criminal behaviour requiring neuroimaging, I must add: The effects of reading and talk, requires for the reader and/or listener a direct affect into their minds and it could be also considered the effects of 'minding' (Quantum Field Psychology, Second Edition: The Thoton Particle [link] by NASA gifted student Ron Dalrymple and a research on the thoton particle made by Mohammed Ziad Kebbe [link]), that it is to say that talking and/or reading information might be considered intrusive if not with the proper understanding and permission, 'minding' might also have a remote affective implication on neurophysics, similar to chemical release that can be an indication of emotion and intention. Therefore, considering the reach of law implementation in such cases, when it might be considered an intrusion.

Here's what you are missing.

If tachyonic technology or precognitive ability become feasible, you can bet that the government would quickly legalize the process.

Getting back to your original issue about doing something illegal to get a legal result would be moot because the processes would be legalized by the government.

An example of that is recording telephone conversations. Illegal in many states for a citizen to do it. Legal in some states for a person to record conversations to which he is a party. Certainly, legal for law enforcement to do it with the proper warrant.

Here's what you are missing.

If tachyonic technology or precognitive ability become feasible, you can bet that the government would quickly legalize the process.

Getting back to your original issue about doing something illegal to get a legal result would be moot because the processes would be legalized by the government.

An example of that is recording telephone conversations. Illegal in many states for a citizen to do it. Legal in some states for a person to record conversations to which he is a party. Certainly, legal for law enforcement to do it with the proper warrant.

On about 'tachyonic' neuromodulative technology and remote 'precognitive ability', for both present the potential risk of illegal use, both to commit crimes and to deflect criminal responsibility, by manipulating remote inductive conduct causing unprecedented and/or erratic behaviour and/or alteration on sensorial perceptions including thought, that would in most of the cases be considered a disorder of natural cause, unless it's disproven with proper evidence. That it is to say that criminals with such resources and/or skills, could induce a criminal behaviour on an innocent, both to gain profit and/or to deflect criminal behaviour, being so aggravated by fraud via falsification of identities.
Neuromodulative induction of behaviour requires a previous precognitive activity that while not detectable in the victim, can be detectable in the perpetrators even when hindering the intentions in apparently unconscious regions of their brain; That it is to say, that if there exist the ability for ambidextery (that requires different regions of the brain to activate), and considering immersive virtual technology that do not requires to actually move the user's body to move the virtual avatar but to train different regions of the brain to cause and do an action, same techniques (for the contextual case, might be called 'microexpressive minding multistability') could be implemented for remote inductive conduct.
The catch, while treacherous, for it might be highly difficult to track the perpetrators, might be solved by comparison of the causative brain's activity of the subjects intrusively involved, for them neurological action-reaction would premeditatively activate prior the event of inductive conduct of behaviour, that do not correspond to the proper habitual and volitive profile pattern of thought and behaviour of the identity of the self of the victim. In resume, to determine intrusive conduct, it should be by comparison of the brain activity, simple said: any unauthorized observation and/or intrusive conduct with causative reach in the private activity in within the intimacy of the mind of an individual.

On about investigative warrants:
- In the purpose of diplomatic democracy, a public poll for civilians can be made to motivate politicians, lawyers and law enforcement agents, to prepare authorization for by coordinated local sweeps to track illegal activity.
- Considerer the usage of satellital of security monitoring for criminal prevention and/or for investigation of criminal activity with warrant for sweeps, then a consensus for a global satellital sweep would end traffics of drugs, traffic of guns and traffic of human beings.
- New agreements on between law enforce of securities services, both statal, private and personal, could work to continue to reduce the probabilities of crime in anticipation of technological advancement and potential evolutive abilities to prevent its unethical misuses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back