improper conduct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidermunkee

after i was arrest for underage possesion of alcohol, i refused a breathalizer and they took me in, outside of the police department while i was in handcuffs, the officer starting getting in my face calling me a piece of shit so i moved one foot apprx. 6 inches back to get him out of my face a little, he then reached into his car and got a taser or gun (it looked a lot like a gun) and shoved it in my face. i was like "what are you doing?" and he started saying some bullshit about how i was attempting to get away and if i move he'll shoot me?? can i do anything about this??????

This is not legal Advice!

If you do not like the way you were treated, think why you were in that situation.
You were breaking the LAW, try not to break the law and you will find you will not have to end up in that situation again.
Treat this as a wakeup call, you did wrong and paid a somewhat harsh price.

Not everyone is nice in life, if you are going to play with the grown up's you must be prepared to face the consiquences.
Now go have some fun and try to stay out of trouble.

you know it makes good sence.

Good Luck.

okay dumbass,
he is not allowed to pull any kind of weapon on a citizen unless i threatened him or i am armed and trying to escape. i was neither. so actually he was breaking the rules as well. and hey man i was arrested for dancing in a park at 2 in the morning, and had a designated driver...i wasn't hurting a single soul, a cop is to protect and serve...he sure as hell wasn't protecting anybody-the fact is he should have acted like a grown up..me 19 him at least 50..its not a question of niceness, he was abusing his job, getting his rocks off by pointing his gun at some 'punk' kid...so fuck you sir!

This is not legal Advice

It seems you have answered your own question. You have retaliated to advice, you can be assured that when you were under the influence of drink that you were a bit more difficult.
The upshot is you broke the law and was treated as a criminal.
In time you will understand. I don't doubt for one min, that you were miss trated.
Try to learn to not go off on one, I was once young and have proberbly done in my time a lot worse things than you will ever think of doing, so the word "dumb ass" you have got right.

But we all learn from our misstakes the same as you will. The up shot is try not to allow yourself to get in that situation again. What you class as "Having a bit of fun" it seems is anti social behaviour to other people. My advice to you is "Live life, Have Fun, but do it within the law"

good luck.

grin, no wonder he ended up in handcuffs, if he talked to the cop in the same way...

Some will learn only the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back