Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant illegal search and seizure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasahn

The police came to my grandmother house looking for someone who doesnt live there. I didn't know they were there I went down stairs to the bathroom and ran into two officers. They told me why they were there and to go downstairs. I went down and I asked for a warrant but I wasnt given one. The one cop says my partner is going to get it from the car. He leaves but doesn't come back. So as im waiting in my living room I hear cops going up my back steps. I ask what are they doing and one cop says looking for who they came for. I told them I didn't give them permission to search this house. And I try to talk to them but they are ignoring me so I try to get up and go upstairs but the officer grabs me and tells me to sit down. So I sit. And like a half hour later the two officers that were up stairs say that the detectives are on their way. When I ask why the one officer says he "FOUND" some marijuana in plain view. But I didnt have any out I had it in my drawer where I kept my under clothes. So when the detectives arrive they ask me for consent to search my room and I said no. After that he asks me if I have a car I say yeah then he asks can we search that I say yeah go ahead. But he never does he goes into my room instead and says that I gave him consent. The paperwork he presented to me said Vehicle consent form and I signed it. But he is saying that he told me he didnt have any consent forms to search the house that's why he used a vehicle consent form. In my room they found marijuana and cocaine. My grandmother was not there the whole time she was at bingo. They were let in by my 9 year old cousin. They got my grandmother to sign a consent form after they searched already. I dont know what she was told but I didnt get to talk to her. After she signed the paper she left then about ten minutes later the police left and took me and charged me with what they found. I want to know if I have a winnable case without trial? I know my rights were violated that night.

ROFL. Have you ever heard the story never talk to police? What you said and what they heard are different. Now you get to pay a lawyer for being a drug addict.

Agree you need an attorney & talk only to the attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back