If you are seeing this message...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay - I'm here also! :) Thank you.

It is noticeably faster. Great job, professor.

Hmm... its decorated just like the old place.

Hey. I've noticed this morning that each time I post something I get an error about having to wait 30 seconds between posts. I'm certain I am not double clicking. Something screwy is going on with the submit button.

LOL... decorated the same yes. Some of the new stuff will happen shortly now that the server is migrated and consolidated successfully.

Not sure why you've received the 30 second error but I just changed something in the back end and it should go away. That usually kicks into place to prevent message flooding, spammers who try to post every few seconds. Now it should be gone.

LOL... decorated the same yes. Some of the new stuff will happen shortly now that the server is migrated and consolidated successfully.

Not sure why you've received the 30 second error but I just changed something in the back end and it should go away. That usually kicks into place to prevent message flooding, spammers who try to post every few seconds. Now it should be gone.

I'm not getting any error messages, but twice now my post has appeared twice. I've deleted the extras but it's kinda weird.

I haven't had the problem (yet anyway) but I notice when some users post, the post shows up twice as above.

cbg, your post wasn't there when I posted mine above - we must have been typing at the same time but you got yours submitted off first. Didn't mean to repeat what you said.

thelawprofessor's post above posted twice also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back