If my divorce was unfair can i go back to court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephylv84

Ok just so you get the whole story i was 16 when i met this man we dated for a long time even bought a house together and eventually married in Colorado Springs, CO. We were together 4 years but only actually married a year. We bought cars, homes, land, and had alot together. He was 16 years older then me he has 3 kids and i was already pregnaught when i met him. He was even in the room for my sons birth.

I was young and very nieve he did everything as far as finances went. I to this day could not tell you what we had in the bank. Nor was i allowed to know. Which is what drove us apart everything was so controlled that as i got old enough to realize things i became more and more unhappy with the control and left.

The divorce was a pain in the butt. He wanted to do it without lawyers and i agreed. but everytime i asked for something i thought was fair he started problems for me. It was a huge fight down to me wanting my own jewlery. I finally gave up and just took what he was will to give me which in comparasion was pretty much nothing.

No animals no car and very little money.

When i started dating again he even used that against me and called his comander saying he was stealing his wife.....I hadn't even lived in the same house as my ex for 6 months at this point and it almost got my new boyfriend demoted....It was horrible for a while i never thought it was going to end.

When the dirvorce finally was over i thought ok cool it's over. but now he still taunts me asks to get the kids together so they can see each other. My son thinks of his 3 kids as brothers and sisters. But when i do this he rubs his huge house that he built on the land we had bought together in my face and tells me things like i put $70,000.00 down on the house he took my car back so i ended up unable to get to work and having no job and then brags that he paid it off 2 days after he took it that was like another $22,000.00. And will show me the jewelery that was mine some even bought on my credit cards and rub it in that he wont give them back....... I was left with a good 15,000.00 in credit card dept and have been unable to pay it off.

I just want to know if i could take him back to court and try to get what was fair????

I am re-married now and am happy with my life i just am tired of being taugnted and being treated like this years after the divorce. I want him to realize he can't take advantage of people and treat them like this.....If i could go back and get a lawyer i would and would have got my 50/50 split thing fair instead of rolling over and playing dead and letting him walk all over me....

Thanks for listening

Stephanie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back