I think my boss is obsessed and Im afraid of retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

alimcbeale

I am in a very strange situation at work; that is why I have resigned from the job after five years of employment. My job title changed from week to week as one minute I am a designer, next bookkeeper/office manager to shop manager; it's much more than one person-who is not the business owner-should have to handle.

I had given a verbal, initial 30 day resignation to which he responded "your not going anywhere." After an excessive amount of drama days prior and that followed, I submitted my formal 2 week resgination which he did not take well- from what I understand. He has continually asked me to stay, offering me everything from a raise to free room and board at his house! He even showed up at my home yesterday unannounced and uninvited for reasons I am uncertain. Hes really creaping me out!

I only have 3 days left under his employ and want to know if there is anything I can do to protect myself in case he tries to accuse me of any wrong doing as far as the business is concerned, as I was handling all of the business banking for years and what to do if he continues to harass/stalk me after my term date.
Thanks

In answer to the last question, no, not really. He's going to do what he's going to do.

However, if he is stalking you and you are afraid of physical harm, contact the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back