Justice System, Police, Courts I spent the first half of 2012 in prison for a burglary Ididnt commit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cebeula

And this is mostly because I was too afraid totake a PD to trial. But after some investigation, I find out that the bitch that wrote the statements on me accusing me is in prison herself. Am I able to legally write this person? To get more insight on how this happened.. or at least give her a piece of my mind... I have never met this person and want to know how and why I was targeted
The case has been over for a few years now.. And its not like she's a witness

You need some therapy. You can write, sure, but what exactly do you think will happen?

Seriously, it's time to move on. A doctor can help you.

1 Why would you plead guilty and spend 6 mo in jail for a crime you didn't commit?

2 Why would you consider writing this person 2 yrs after it happened? To remind them your name, so next time they need to snitch on someone again you will be on their mind?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

If I spent time in prison for something I didn't do, I'd be upset, too.
I wouldn't contact the liar and/or perjurer.
I'd speak with the best criminal appellate attorney I could find.
I'd contact organizations such as THE INNOCENCE PROJECT.
Id attempt to get the conviction overturned for the reasons you specified, YOU DIDN'T DO IT!
You can seek appellate relief.
You can seek to get the matter overturned.

But, if you PLED guilty, rather than FORCE the state to prove their case against you, sorry.
You have no wiggle room left.

I'd avoid corresponding with the liar, especially if you're still on PAPER.
Good luck.

It's been over for a few years - I would let it go & not write her. Do you really think she will care what you think or even reply giving you insight on what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back