I signed an contract for my dad. Im 16

Alekss12345

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Hello. Please someone help me. So me and my dad were in a car crash. Because my dads English is not that good he put my phone number for the insurance to contact me. So from out of no where injury lawyer called me and they were talking and they promised that everything is going to be for free and there won't be any problems etc and I will be able to receive 1000 pounds. In the phone call I was talking like I was my dad .So i signed the contract through my phone. Now two months later i told my dad about it and he wanted to cancel it. So he told me to call them and cancel the contract as fast as possible. And again i asked if there will be any fee's and they said no. I even recorded all the phone calls. Now I received a mail that I owe them 400 pounds. I do not want to pay for it please some one help. I signed the contract but I'm only 16 please help, I'm scared .

This site only deals with US law so you will have to ask an attorney in your country. If you fraudulently signed a contract, expect some serious repercussions. At 16 you are well old enough to know better than to pretend to be someone else and forge a signature.

Back