I need to sue my bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

northbeach

Jurisdiction
California
dear friends. i was stalked, harassed, intimidated by my bank in retaliation for filing a complaint about the fraud department. then the bank stole all the money from my business account and closed it (700 dollars). not a lot of money but it was stolen by the bank who wrote a check to itself ten days after the deposit. also this meant that we were not able to get a 10-thousand dollar grant that was coming in that week and we thus lost our business. regardless of that, the bank now refuses to return the 700 dollars. we have proof that it was stolen illegally. and the money came from a check written to me that was deposited. they also refuse to return the money to the original check writer who is with a different bank. everyone involved has filed complaints with the appropriate consumer protection agencies and the bank still refuses to return the money, and will not provide a reason beyond, "we do not have to give you a reason."

our county district attorney engaged a mediator for us and even they were unable to get this bank to return the funds or give them a reason. this was done at the height of the shutdowns and the person who wrote the check is 82 years old. the check writer also filed numerous complaints against the bank who refuses to return the funds to her. and refuses to give them to me. the check writer is on social security. this is a criminal act and we want that money returned. and we want to file a lawsuit to make this known to the public so that the details are filed with the courts. i am a paralegal and can do the paperwork. or perhaps there are other people out there who have identical complaints and we can join forces? i cannot afford to pay for an attorney, so i am looking for options. either a step by step guide on how to send the demand letter and then file the lawsuit. and any other ideas that may be helpful are welcome.

thank you so much for any tips that you may have. i have mountains of proof that this was illegal. and it is such an outrageous story that my personal banker left the bank after she looked into it because it is such an agregious crime. this is one of the biggest banks in the world. thank you so much. our business failed because of this incident. but even if we just get back the 700 dollars that is enough for us. more is better. it has been a two year nightmare so far. thank you!

Last edited:
Did you go the federal or state agency that regulates the bank and make a complaint? They are the agencies that really have the power to go after the bank. Which agency is the chief regulator of the bank depends on the kind of bank it is. I'd try that first before filing a lawsuit. Next, read the terms and conditions that applied to your bank account. It may require you to arbitrate the dispute instead of suing the bank in court.

I think You can get in contact with a Firm That charges fees after recovery they Did not ask for money before Recovery. As I know your problem. you want to hire a lawyer but you do not have money to pay them right now. Also, you can search on Google Lots of Lawyers will be there to help you. I am facing discrimination at the workplace and I have the same problem I am not able to pay money to the Lawyer right now but Someone suggested to me that Spammings and Spam Do not ask for money before recovery so I think I can hire them. You can also check them out or take suggestions from your well wishers

I suspect that you are a spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back