I need to interview a lawyer for my class project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

student23

I am in a "Law in Everyday Life" class at a university in New Jersey. I need to interview a lawyer for my final exam project. Can someone please answer these questions for me???

1). First, please tell me a little bit about your background? [i.e., where you went to school, what degrees you have, what is your position (job) in the world of Criminal Law, etc.]
2). What type of law do you practice? What does it entail?
3). Can you clarify your duties and responsibilities/job description?
4). What is a typical day in in your practice/office like?
5). What surprised you the most when you began working in this field? Does anything still surprise you?
6). What are the most common ways people find themselves in legal trouble with your area of law?
7). What, if any advice could you give someone about what he/she should know about your area of law?
8) *If you would like, please add any other interesting or "surprising" details and facts about your job*

I am in a "Law in Everyday Life" class at a university in New Jersey. I need to interview a lawyer for my final exam project. Can someone please answer these questions for me???

1). First, please tell me a little bit about your background? [i.e., where you went to school, what degrees you have, what is your position (job) in the world of Criminal Law, etc.]
2). What type of law do you practice? What does it entail?
3). Can you clarify your duties and responsibilities/job description?
4). What is a typical day in in your practice/office like?
5). What surprised you the most when you began working in this field? Does anything still surprise you?
6). What are the most common ways people find themselves in legal trouble with your area of law?
7). What, if any advice could you give someone about what he/she should know about your area of law?
8) *If you would like, please add any other interesting or "surprising" details and facts about your job*

Why don't you make an appointment and do this in person in the area you reside?

Or, make your way to the local courthouse and ask any lawyer if they'd be willing to take 5 minutes to answer your questions?

Your way seems o impersonal.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back