i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimshady69fl

a few weeks ago i applyed for a job about two weeks after that i got a call back for an interview when i filled out the application i put all of my information out there like a do have a charge back in 2004 for a mistomeanor which that never stop me from getting a job before i always make sure i put that information out there so i went on the interview it went very well and got told that i had to go on another two interviews so i can get the job so within a week i went on the other two interviews on the last interview i had to fill out the employment paperwork and had a drug test to do so i did do my drug test and i filled out my paperwork then after that i got told come in ready to work on wedsnesday the day of my last interview was friday the HR lady said if i have any troubles processing your paper work ill call you so during this time i was working at another job which i was getting ready to leave and my new work location knew i was quitting there to work for them so i go to work on wedsnesday at the new job and she HR lady told me that my backround check has not gotten back yet the ETA said 8 days but for some cases it might come back earlyer so about about two weeks later i recieve a letter in the mail and all it had on there was my previous charge so i went to the workplace and i told them that i recieve this letter in the mail and i showed them they said dont worry about it we still didnt get an answer from the main office we should get something in a few days dont worry about it about another two weeks later still no phone call and i do do a periodical visit just to see if everything is going good and then i got a letter in the mail from home office saying that im denied employment because of my charge and that i didnt dispute it why would i dispute something which i know its true i just got that letter just last week and still no call from my work place now i want to see if i have a legal case to sue this company for not being an EOE employer and lost of wages that i lost from leaving my previous job not having a faster method of relaying information and not relaying the information that just beacause i have a charge that im not guanateed the job

Last edited:
Was there a question in this 456 word sentence?

The question ws....."i want to see if i have a legal case to sue this company for not being an EOE employer and lost of wages that i lost from leaving my previous job not having a faster method of relaying information and not relaying the information that just beacause i have a charge that im not guanateed the job."
The answer is you do not have a case. Lesson learned: Never leave one job for another until all paperwork has been verified and employment has been verified by the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back