Naturalization, Citizenship I need help quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inno1973

Hi

I have a question and I need someone to help me. In 2003, I was charged with domestic violence. in 2003, the court disposition was disorderly conduct. I had another case later in teh same year. For the second case, the disposition was menacing. In 2007 I received my green. During the green card application, the immigration officer talked to me about the case and suggested that I do not get in trouble. Since 2003, I have not been in any trouble.
Now I want to apply for my citizenship and I am told that I can be deported.

All my cases were known to immigration before they gave me the green card. Since my green card, I have not been trouble since.
I need help now because I am working for a company that hires me to travel for them and now my company law firm stated that I can not apply to citizenship because I will be deported.

Please help.

Hi

I have a question and I need someone to help me. In 2003, I was charged with domestic violence. in 2003, the court disposition was disorderly conduct. I had another case later in teh same year. For the second case, the disposition was menacing. In 2007 I received my green. During the green card application, the immigration officer talked to me about the case and suggested that I do not get in trouble. Since 2003, I have not been in any trouble.
Now I want to apply for my citizenship and I am told that I can be deported.

All my cases were known to immigration before they gave me the green card. Since my green card, I have not been trouble since.
I need help now because I am working for a company that hires me to travel for them and now my company law firm stated that I can not apply to citizenship because I will be deported.

Please help.

You should speak with an immigration attorney.

I suggest you ask your friends, relatives, or associates for the names of a few in your area.

Or, you could look on the attorneys list on our site.

The initial consultation is normally provided free of charge.

There is no way that any of could give you proper advice without knowing everything about you and your past.

No, don't post anything more for us.

This is the internet, and your privacy must be protected.

Besides, we don't do extensive consultations.

You could also inquire directly of the Gestapo, oops, I mistyped; I meant Homeland inSecurity.

But, what's wrong with leaving and returning to your homeland?

Don't answer.

The USA sucks these days, just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back