i need advice badly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericahearts

Hi my name is erica and this is my situation: my car is a 2009 scion xb and it was involved in an accident. My car was in a parking lot and the car next to mine caught on fire and burnt the side of my car. My car is a tottal loss now and my car didnt have insurance but her car did. Her insurance still hasnt reimburse me for my car. This happened september 1 2008. There excuse is that there was another car involved (but mine was the olny one that was a tottal loss) and they are waiting for the insurance of the other car involved to send them an estmite of there damage so they can then see how they are going to split the money. That was our only car and my husband is having to struggle to get to work every day. im currently pregnant and am due on october 11 2008. We need a car badly and was wondering if they have the right to keep us waiting this long to reimburse us for the damage of our car. what are some options i can take?

Something like this can drag on for months and expect them to offer you several thousand dollars less than what your vehicle was worth. It is also likely the owner did not have enough insurance to cover both losses. This is a risk you chose to take by not buying insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back